LG Display Jeong-Do Management Program
- Jeong-Do Management Operation System
- LG Display operates the Office of Ethics to systematically practice Jeong-Do management.
- Moreover, also operates the Management Diagnosis Team which regularly analyzes the creation of outcome by internal organizations and support improvement of competitiveness.
- Jeong-Do Management Education
- LG Display conducts the education of new hires and newly appointed employees according to the position. It also conducts the education specific to duties such as purchase, production and R&D.
- Jeong-Do Management / Promotion of LG Code of Ethics
- LG Display produces the company magazine and internal PR materials and holds the quiz and events to relay the Jeong-Do management activities and status.
- Jeong-Do Management Site Operation
- To publicize LG Code of Ethics and prevent violations, LG Display operates the Jeong-Do management web site and bulletin board to describe it in details and share the violations.
- Bribe Receipt Notification System
- LG Display strictly prohibits its employees from owning the shares of its vendors or receiving the money for holidays, promotion, etc.
- If they could not avoid it, they are obligated to voluntarily notify it to the Office of Ethics.
- Pledge to Practice Jeong-Do Management
- All employees of LD Display signs the 'Pledge to Practice Jeong-Do Management' to make sure that they comply with LG Code of Ethics and practice the Jeong-Do management.
- The vendors also submit the pledge to show their commitment to the practice.
- Cyber Voice of Public
- LG Display operates the Voice of Public program to practice Jeong-Do management by preventing violation of Code of Ethics and eradicating the corruption.
- Jeong-Do Management Survey
- LG Display conducts the Jeong-Do management survey annually to check the awareness of its employees and vendors on Jeong-Do management of company and executives and obtain the basic information for improvement.
- Protection Policy of Informants
- We do not disclose the identities of any informants or any information to indicate them with no prior permission from them. The information of the informants is thoroughly protected by means of our safe reporting system.
- Informants to be Protected
- We protect the informants when they inform us of their real names and exact evidences. Also the information of reports is thoroughly protected.
What is protected for the informants are as follows:
Things to be protected
- Identification of informant
- Evidences provided by informants and the collected information from the reports
- Items to indicate the persons suspected of violations
- Follow-up procedures on the results after the reporting to the center
- Protection Policy
The reporting information by any informants is strictly dealt with as the confidential of LG Display. The reporting system is protected under safe security system. The center is operated by some limited persons who pledged to abide by the secret on the reports.
When a person reports some corruption and irregularities that he or she himself/herself is involved, it will be dealt with reasonably in consideration of the circumstances sufficiently.