LG employees are acting uprightly and making value judgments in accordance to the code of ethics.At LG, we share and believe in two key corporate management philosophies “Creating Value for Customers” and “Respecting Human Dignity.” Based on these philosophies and in the spirit of our Management Charter, we strive to promote autonomous management along with its accompanying responsibilities. Our interest is to uphold the tenets of the free market economy, which embodies the spirit of free and fair competition. Committed to attaining our goal of becoming a world-class global company, LG will continuously pursue mutual benefits of our stakeholders on the basis of trust and cooperation. We hereby resolve to adhere to our Code of Ethics as a standard for moral conduct and judgement of values.
Code of Ethics
- Chapter 1. Responsibilities and Obligations to Customers
- Under the belief that the customers are the true business basis, LG always respect the customers' opinions and continuously create and deliver the values helpful to customers to secure the unconditional trust of customers.
- Chapter 2 Fair Competition
- LG complies with local regulation in all regions it conducts the business worldwide and attains the competitive edge through the fair means.
- Chapter 3 Fair Trade
- All trades are established under the principle of free competition with equal opportunities assured and seek common development in long-term by developing the mutual trust and cooperation through the transparent and fair trades.
- Chapter 4. Basic Employee Ethics
- Believing in the truthfulness and fairness of employees, a LG employee establishes the right values and completes the given mission through continuous self-improvement and fair execution of duty.
- Chapter 5. Obligation to Employees
- LG respects each employee as a human being, treats him or her fairly according to his or her capability and performance, and strives to allow him or her to sufficiently demonstrate his or her creativity
- Chapter 6. Responsibility to Country and Society
- LG protects the shareholders' interests and contribute to enriched lives of citizens and social advancement by growing into a sound company through rational business development.
※ You can check out more LG Code of Ethics on PC version.